Saturday, February 28, 2009
Miracles do happen!!
So I'm sitting here still amazed at what happened. So I'm not going to tell you all exactly how much in debt I'm in. I'm far to embarrassed to put the figure on paper...but I'm slowly chipping away and being faithful with my payments and slowly they are dwindling down. So I'm on my last car payment!! so excited about that one and with my tax return going to have a couple small balances wiped out. So last night I'm cooking some yummy lentil stew and Chris is opening all the mail and going over all our balances. (depressing!!) I was telling him not to read it out loud to me cause I don't want to know. I was sharing with him how earlier this week i started getting depressed about how my 30's are going to be spent paying off all my fun stuff of my 20's hahaha...oh the trip to Hawaii but it was fun!!! anyway he is opening the mail and he opens up my medical bill from my gyno office which I've been faithfully send them $20 every month for the last year! and the lady always does a hand written note on her invoices Thanking me for my monthly payment except this time it says..."Joanna I'm going to write off this balance. Thank you for your monthly Payment" and there is a red slash through the $330 and a big fat red 0 in its place. WHAT? I am still re-reading it. People actually do that!! I'm still re-reading it! and just amazed!! I'm going to write them a big fat thank you. But even more than that is they don't know our situation, But God does and I'm just amazed at his favor. So for those of you that are waiting for the big write off be encouraged. Be faithful even in your little payments and you just never know. You may have to pay it all off but deeper than that there is a God that knows more about your circumstances than you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AMAZING!!! thankyou for sharing!! woohooo!!!! so happy for you!!
Post a Comment