There is just something about the morning time that I love. I hate getting up and out of bed but I love the getting my day started. From my 1st cup of tea, watching the morning news, that quiet time before I begin my getting ready process (shower, make-up, clothes) I think its when i'm most contemlative...maybe because the days plans and details have yet to bombard my mind. I wish I could just stay in that nice quiet place :) well my food for thought for today is this:
1 John 3:21 message "God is greater than our worried hearts, and knows more about us than we do ourselves"---well that hit me as I was sitting in the bathroom this morning :) I'm really grateful for someone greater than me know more than I do, and the amount of detailed worry that travels through this brain...I'm just grateful that He knows more than me and is in control. Well wish you all a wonderful day :)
1 comment:
there is something to be said of the "womb of the morning"--i totally agree! now you know why mom does it every single day...
Post a Comment