Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i'm still here

so i started this blog to stay connected with our loved ones and keep them updated on the happenings of our life. Kind of like the newsletters I use to do monthly when I worked with Forward Edge. Now I remember how painful it was for me to crank one out every month..and so the blog has fallen to the wayside. I guess I need to give myself a little bit of a break. Working 60 hours a week can run a girl ragged. But in between running from one job to the next I really have been reflecting on being thankful for not only having one good job but two; in light of all that is happening in the economy today. I am thankful I work for and with cool people that I get along with and enjoy being with. Just being more grateful for the provision that God has blessed us with (2 jobs for me) Its really leading me to pray more for my workplace, my co-workers and that God would bless my bosses and their business in these hard times...maybe that is a selfish prayer so I can keep my job but none the less I'm grateful now adays that God is providing. I'm finding I'm more helpless over the couse of the details of my life and its not up to me to pull it through. Maybe my faith is growing? But when i get bombarded with worry over getting all the bills getting paid, will Chris ever get his working papers, will he be able to get a job, will he get deported, am I stuck in this situation in life forever? Ok my mind will keep going and going and gotta pull the stop and let it fall in God's hands which can be so hard and so unseen...But here we are...learning and growing...so next week we move into a new apartment. I'm excited!! We decided to stay in the same complex just a upgrade to a bigger place...now we have a 2 bedroom so a office/guestroom for visitors...so come visit!! But i'm excited for a new place I love it. Its farther from the mainroad (less noise) and bigger patio and more sun. anyway i'm ready for the move and change. Well i gotta get back to work...love you all and I'll be back :)

No comments: