Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sick of being sick

So I'm sick...wahhhh! I'm actually grateful that my body has lasted this long! With all the hours I work and the running around I do. I'm surprised it hasn't been sooner. But God is my strength! and my daily E-mergency vitamins. I made it safely through 2 rounds of the flu in my office. But I think it was my couple day fast the other day just stripped down my immune system. I called into my work Monday night, all day Tuesday, cancelled a meeting weds night. It's actually has been nice to be home with my husband. No fun being sick but just doing nothing. Wow this is what its like to come home every night after work...I like this!! Instead of running off to the next job/meeting. :) Soaking the in hot tube really clears my congestion :) Well I wish you all good health. Love & Peace.

No comments: