Happy St. Patty's Day to you all! All my green clothes are in a box and it's nothing I can squeeze myself into with this big bump! So thankfully my co-worker had some green nail polish which I put on my toes at work today. You should of seen me do it. It involved a yoga ball and practically falling out of my chair. My body doesn't really bend that way anymore. Next week I'm going with some girlfriends for a mani pedi! I can't wait! I really need someone to scrub the bottom of my feet!! It's already sandal weather here and I need my feet cleaned up. Plus I want to get them done before labor. You know it's just the little things that make you feel a bit better :) So we are almost there! I'm officially full-term!! YAY!! 37 weeks....wow! I'm mostly organized. Still have to get some more diapers and some sheets for the crib. We have our last baby shower this weekend. Chris's work is putting one on for us. So nice of them!! It's been amazing to see how much has been given to us to begin this baby adventure. Truly blessed and provided for! God is good and truly has us in the palm of His hand. Had my Dr. appt yesterday and I'm 75% effaced. Which is good. My cervix is getting soft and thin then the dilating starts. So getting closer! We are excited. But she said I'll probably go full term. Most 1st time mom's do. I'm still hoping for early! But she will come when ready.
Have a wonderful Patty's day! I'm cooking my corn-beef and cabbage this weekend! Yum!
2 comments:
Did you ever get that stroller?
yes we did!! thank you!! :)
Post a Comment