Friday, March 27, 2009
Happy Friday
Well happy Friday to you all!! We made it through another week :) I feel like I battled through this past week. I think its the pms that really got me on edge. It where you walk around and I swear everything just about everything crawls up underneath my skin. I hate that! I step back and actually call them my "william moody moments" yeah I'm sorry dad!! So this morning as I'm browsing my emails and reading up on every one's blogs (i do read them!) Lots of encouraging words of faith and trust in God. That he is not only in control of today but tomorrow. The leap of faith off the edge leads us to trust in him and learn how to fly. Just words that my soul needs to hear. One day at a time and HE is in control not I....So prayers for you all and pray for that special job for Chris. Lots of Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooh that control thing....yeah....i'm learnin' that the hard way....ouch!! pride is falling falling falling...ouch!!
good stuff jo!!
Post a Comment