Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Double Didgits!

Well we are now in the double digits in our countdown to the baby due date! Yikes. Less than 3 more months to go. Time is flying. I'm getting so excited to meet this little one! 2011 is bringing a whole new life to us! I've been meditating on 2010 and all we have gone through that has brought us to this point of the beginning of 2011. Wow...God has been so good to us! He has brought us through a lot. Out immigration trial ended in 2010 yea!!! We hit our 2yr marriage anniversary! :) and then prego. I've been pregnant for half of 2010! That just seems so crazy when I think of it. So just looking back in retrospect and thankful for the good, bad, and ugly that we have been through and just seeing how faithful God has been to us. Taking care of us in more ways than we can see or even know. I'm quite excited to see what 2011 brings us! We as a couple are getting a bit more focused with some of our goals. My prayers have been for vision and some movement in the directions that we have been longing for. We are never at a loss with our far off goals and dreams its just the tiny little steps that are needed to get us there. Being a visionary person I tend to get caught up in the distant dreams and miss the tiny steps. I hope to be more present in the tiny steps this coming year, and more open to the deeper things in life. Wish you all the very best as you kick off this new year!

No comments: