Thursday, April 16, 2009

QVC

So I came home from work on Tuesday night. Usually get home around 10:30pm. Chris was watching TV so I sat on the couch for a bit and chatted with him. So out of his mouth pops..."I did something on your behalf" First stumped again by his proper English...then the wheels turning as to what could you possibly have done??? "Tonight I was watching QVC" oh no!!! Not another prayer cloth blessed by some bishop somewhere promising to have healing powers?? hahaha "ummm no a new camera" Knowing we have a outing on sat to a ghost-town and then my friend from home is going to be in town all next week...very sweet...but as my mind goes to the first place of...what else have you been ordering on qvc?? and um you are not to turn that channel on again...do you know how tight our budget is? etc..oh i can go on and on my brain works fast :) So I calmed my thoughts and tried to focus on the good of this..in that yeah we have a new camera!! and I can take more photos and post more photos. And we are going to have lots more talks about joint accounts and our spending. oh the joys of married life ;) and Chris please don't kill me when you read this!!

5 comments:

Chris & Joanna said...

Aha! Someone is loath to the idea of keeping a separate account with her hobby. Never will i buy any stuff on QVC especially without consulting with you, sweetie! "I'm sorry".

Chris & Joanna said...

no worries i love you...i just think it is a funny story :)

susanna said...

i've done stuff like that before...except mine was when the bug guy came to the door of our new home...you don't want bugs in you new house do you? oh no! i signed up asap! (yes, you can get out of this if you call in the next 3 days...) no harm done right? wrong! ry tore up that sheet so fast....oy! i felt like a horrible wife...called and canceled...oy...still learning!! :)

Chris & Joanna said...

hahaha sooz that is so funny!! yes no bug grandpa no bugs :)

Mollye said...

"Look honey, I bought a new boat! Isn't that wonderful?" That would be something I would do...then whip out a gravy boat he-he. Just to mess with them.